Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm sorry, but would you repeat that?

It's been kind of crazy for me lately. Yesterday, I was on my computer at all my brain was so fried. 

My goal is to be one of the country's most sought after Mediums. I don't want this for the sake of my ego, but because the waiting list of those on the Other Side who want to talk to their loved ones is long. Of course, I could do a lot more discernments if I offered them for free, and when I first found out I had this ability, I did. It didn't take me long to figure out that was the wrong thing to do. 

As my reputation started building, more and more people would ask for a reading to prove, supposedly, that I'm a fraud. Why wouldn't they? It didn't cost them a dime to do so. 

Now, this is the work I do, and the only work I do. It's also very stressful on my brain. So, I'm going to have to start taking vitamins, going for walks, etc., to build my stamina. This is especially important due to everything that seems to be falling in place as far as my career. 

This past Wednesday I was doing a discernment (Medium reading) for a woman whose mother passed in January. Her father and mother were coming through for her. At one point I was told to bring up the "medical procedure" that was "invasive, but not involving a life threatening situation." So I did. I made motions with my right hand around my chest area. 

"Oh, they must be talking about my boob job!" Kate (not her real name) said, laughing. I've heard some interesting things in my career, but this was a first! 

What was funny was that afterwards, she completely relaxed during the rest of the session. I, however, was a little less relaxed. I was hoping she didn't see me, occasionally, admiring the work the doctor did! 

No comments: