Friday, May 2, 2008

"Is this that Quinata guy?"

I was just on the phone with Josie a minute ago. With the weekend she and her family is having I didn't expect to talk to her until next week. 

She sent me an e-mail this morning confirming she received a sign I told her she would get from her cousin who has crossed over. I told her that her daughter had a necklace that belonged to her cousin. She told me her daughter didn't, and I told her that her cousin insisted that, "yes, she did." 

Well, she saw the necklace hanging on the toilet paper holder in her bathroom. Her daughter put it there and forgot about it. She told me when she saw the necklace, it made her smile. Unlike the whole incident with the clock, this one didn't panic her, but comforted her instead. 

So much so she called her cousin's brother and told him about what had happened, and how I told her it would be a sign. "Is this that Quinata guy?" he asked her. 

She laughed and told him my name is Anthony. "I'm going to have to call him!" her cousin said. "But I'm afraid of what he's going to say!" 

I've heard this from a lot of people. Ironically, when they hear about me, my "accuracy" isn't assuring, but scary! The truth is that there's nothing to be afraid of. Typically, the sessions and the messages that come through are comforting, not frightening. 

Speaking of frightening, I told Josie when I was talking to her about the ghost in her home that I heard the name "Amanda," and that I believed it was the ghosts name. Josie asked a neighbor who lives directly across the street from her if an "Amanda" ever lived in the home. 

Yesterday, she was in a store when she ran into her neighbor. Her neighbor told her that she asked her husband about anyone living in Josie's home before named, "Amanda." "We don't remember an 'Amanda,' but there was a woman who lived there named, 'Andrea.'" 

For Josie, and for me, the name was close enough to be an affirmation. Naturally, Josie was excited to hear this validation. 

"By the way, my husband and I think you're weird, and we won't be coming to your house anymore," Josie's neighbor told her! 

"Welcome to my world!" I told Josie yet again. 

"But I don't want to live there!" she told me. 

I told Josie about a time when I was visiting a friend's house with Camille and Pat wanted to show us a bedroom she was decorating. 

"How long has Chuck been sleeping in here?" I asked her. 

"What?"

"I feel Chuck's energy in here. I'd say he's been sleeping in here for at least a week.

Pat told us that she and Chuck had been fighting and he had been sleeping in the bedroom for the past week. "Camille, you're more than welcome to visit any time! Just leave him at home will you?" 

I couldn't help it! I was concerned because they were friends. Sometimes I just blurt out what comes to me. I guess I was just being that "Quinata guy." 

No comments: