Sunday, May 11, 2008

Special day for special people

I did a reading this morning for Dr. Steve. He's Natalie's husband he's been so patient (pardon the pun) with me. I've had to reschedule his reading a few different times because my life has been so hectic. 

It was a beautiful, life changing discernment. I believe that's what the work I do is about. Helping people heal so that they can heal their lives. 

I called my mother and two sisters after the reading to wish them a happy mother's day! All three of these women have had a profound affect on my life. Speaking of which, I still have to call a few more women to thank them for who they are. 

I'm getting ready to start, and finish writing a book over 10 days starting tomorrow! I'm excited about that, and I'll let you know how it goes! 

No comments: