Thursday, June 5, 2008

Priceless

Several months ago did a discernment for a scientist type who was so blown away she apparently couldn't stop talking about me. So much so, that one of her friends called me and asked for a private session. 

I tell people all the time that I usually don't remember what's said in a discernment, so in all honesty, I couldn't tell you who came through for her. However, she was so impressed that her mother called me a week later to schedule an appointment with me. 

I saw her mother, I'll call her "Margie," a couple of days ago. She recorded the session (always a good idea). She gave me permission to talk about her session, along with some of the details of it, so I'll share them with you now. 

She came to me hoping to hear from her son, and was afraid that wasn't going to happen when first her father, and then her mother came through. I don't remember what was said, but whatever it was, it was apparently to prepare her for the appearance of her son. 

I talked about her sound dying tragically, unexpectedly, and young. "Not young as in an infant, or even early adolescence, but young," I stressed. "I keep seeing the number 17." She confirmed that her son was 17 years old when he died. 

I passed along to her a number of other details and memories which had her alternately crying, and laughing. I kept seeing a car accident, which is a symbolic to me that the person either passed in a car accident, or the death was "accidental." It turns out that her son was bitten by a mosquito, and died from encephalitis a week later. 

That was 30 years ago. She's been angry at God ever since. She grew angrier with the passing of her father, and then her mother since the passing of her son. 

"Why would God do this to me?" she kept asking. What she didn't understand, and what her son asked me to explain to her was that "God didn't do anything to her." 

It's true. God didn't take her son from her. I told her that God (Goddess, Source, Infinite Light) doesn't sit around wondering whose life He can ruin at any given time. God is not the "angel of death." Her son died because it was his time to die. Plain and simple. 

When I told her that, and told her that her son was asking her to "forgive and  move on," I could see a light in her eyes. "Maybe it's time to start going back to Mass," she told me. 

I recently wrote a post on a blog of another Medium. I received an e-mail from a woman who had been to my website and wanted to receive a phone reading. I wrote back explaining how to make that happen. I didn't hear from her again. 

I'm sure she was hoping that I would do a discernment for her for free. What she doesn't understand is that I charge for my time and, yes, my talent. 

As I'm sure Margie will tell you though, the healing can't be paid for. It's priceless. 

No comments: