Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Two Mediums with more messages

Thank God Natalie had the verve and foresight to schedule a second night ahead of time! Between the television show and word of mouth about the previous night's event, we had a full house Tuesday night. 

Natalie suggested that instead of "piggy backing" we each have an allotted amount of time within which we do discernments (readings). That worked out really well, though, while I tried to tune out I still picked up some of the things Natalie picked up. I know it was the same for her. And it was another great night for those who attended as well as for Natalie and myself. 

Another thing I noticed was what I referred to as "Natalie's east coast style," and my "west coast style" of doing discernments. Natalie is a force of nature, and I'm a beach bum. LOL 

I mentioned before that I was puzzled at the looks my t-shirt got me ("Trust me. I'm a psychic). Looking back on it, I think it's because the town of Girard, PA doesn't realize that it has a world class psychic in it's midst. Natalie Smith-Blakeslee is, in a word, "an incredibly talented psychic and Medium." Okay, that was a sentence. 

I had such a great time working with her. Our styles differed enough to make things interesting for those who came to see us. At one point all I could say to Natalie was, "You're amazing." I still stand by that. 

Both she and her husband, Dr. Steve Hodak, went out of there way to make the trip such a great time for me. I can't forget Ally. What a lovable punkin! LOL To Natalie, Steve, Ally, and all of you I had the pleasure of meeting, and the honor of serving while I was in PA, "THANK YOU. It was a trip I won't soon forget." 

Blessings,
Anthony




No comments: