Monday, June 16, 2008

Two Mediums with messages

Natalie arranged for a small group session to be conducted at her office. Since her daughter had a doctor's appointment, we had lunch across the street from her office, and then they left me to my own devices while they went to the appointment. 

Girard, PA, where Natalie's office is located is a quaint little town. I'm not sure exactly how much of it I saw, but I walked up and down what appeared to be the town's main street, stopping in an occasional store. Eventually I ended up in a large grocery store wearing my, "Trust me. I'm psychic," t-shirt. Since this is Natalie's home town, and she's regularly featured on a radio show, as well as an article coming out about her in the town newspaper that day, I was surprised at the way people were looking at me when they read my shirt. 

I ended up passing time sitting in a cafe right around the corner from Natalie's office. I called her about 5:45 pm. Good thing I did; the event was supposed to start at 6 p.m. When the time for the event came, it was a good turn out. Natalie and I both gave readings that connected with people. A lot of tissue was passed out, and used that night. 

I, and other Mediums have been accused of researching the backgrounds of those we do discernments with. Honestly, I don't know how to do that sort of thing to begin, nor do I want to know. Secondly, I didn't recognize anyone who came to the session that night, except for one young lady who was at the television taping last Thursday. The only reason I recognized her was that she is 11 years old! 

On top of that, I don't know, and I'm not told names ahead of time. I prefer it that way. Keeps me from being confused. 

After the event was done, it was back to the campgrounds. I tried to light a fire for all of those who came through that night, and the entire trip, but for the life of me I couldn't get the fire to light! I blame it on the logs being damp with all of the rain. I gave up and was soon fast asleep. 

Wouldn't you know it? The next morning I woke up and all that remained of the logs were ashes. I guess I got the fire started after all. I just wasn't up long enough to enjoy it. I'm sure that those on the Other Side did though! 

1 comment:

Natalie Smith-Blakeslee said...

Anthony,
Both special events what we did togther were simple put "AWESOME"

I have recieved a few emails from people that not only showed up at the taping , but for the special events. Words such as "speachless" , "Amazing" and "awesome " were used.

I look forward to working with you again this time in Colorado:)

Love and Light.

Natalie Smith-Blakeslee
Http://www.loveandlight.com