Friday, June 6, 2008

Wow, the next two weeks will be a doozy!

Well, if there's one thing I can definitely say about my friend Natalie, it's that she keeps me on my toes! I received a call from her this morning updating my upcoming trip. 

First of all, immediately after she picks me up from the airport, we'll be going to a television studio to tape a show. She's going to be interviewing renowned Clairvoyant Lorraine Warren during that show, as well as myself. After my interview, she'll randomly pick two people from the audience for me to do readings for. 

Natalie also told me that the event she set up for the day after the Bereaved Parents Retreat, "Two Mediums With a Message," has received an overwhelming response!  I'm really looking forward to these next two weeks. This will be the second time I work with Natalie, and I consider it an honor to do so. 

Another thing I'm looking forward to is seeing Lisa Williams with Cheryl this Sunday. 

Oh, while I'm on the subject, I'm going to be doing a psychic fair this weekend at Cornerstone Books. 

It's going to be a busy couple of weeks! 

No comments: