Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What just happened?

I've been back from Los Angeles for a couple of days now, and I'm getting back into the swing of things. It was a great time seeing my entire family again. Last Saturday was my parents' 50th Anniversary. Thankfully, there wasn't a lot of drama during the time everyone was there. 

I had a chance to meet with my friend, Conrad Dunn. Conrad is an actor who has been in a lot of films, and television programs. My sister, Nadine, joined us for breakfast, and now she tells me she's his new fan. LOL

Yesterday I went to another friend's home here in Colorado for dinner. It was the first time I've been to her house, and as soon as I got there I was on the phone to do what I thought was a "quick" interview. After answering a question or two, I was asked to do a couple of readings. 

I did three in all, and somewhere in the midst of all of this I realized I was part of a taping of a television show! Cheryl disappeared while I was on the phone so I was a little worried I had offended her, which was a bit distracting. 

Anyway, I received an e-mail this morning saying I was "great" and a hit! Huh? LOL I am glad I went over well. So, the upchuck of the whole thing is that after my retreat in Ohio in June, I'll be going to Pennsylvania to do another television show, this time in person. I also received an invitation to do an event either before the taping of the show, or after. I'm not sure at this point. 

I guess my "appearance" did go well after all!

Blessings,
Anthony

www.anthonyquinata.com

No comments: