Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Avoiding "Limbo" or "How NOT to become a ghost!"

I love Josie. She is just a hoot to talk to! 

She sent me an e-mail saying that she needed to tell me something and asked me to call her when I had a chance. So I called her when I figured she would be home from shuttling her kids (ages 6 and 8) to brownies, yoga, karate, the pistol range, etc (just kidding about Yoga!).

"Do you remember that day when you told me that there was a clock in my house that was stuck? I said, 'No, there isn't.' You said, 'Yes, there is.' Do you remember that?"

Actually, I hadn't. When I do psychic readings, or Medium discernments I access a part of my brain that I don't normally use. When I'm no longer in my zone, my brain seems to dump all of the information, so I don't remember much if anything at all of what I said. 

"You told me that there was a stuck clock, so I had John check all of our clocks. He told me that all of our clocks were working just fine. 

Well, I was looking for something yesterday (Monday) and I was looking for it all over. I couldn't find it so I looked in my husband's secretary desk. Do you know what I found? Behind all of this stuff was a clock that was stopped! You were off by an hour as far as the time, but still...!

Anthony, I used to believe in life after death, but now I really believe! The thing is, now I'm afraid of being stuck in 'limbo!'" 

"Josie," I told her, "when I was doing paranormal investigations, I used to hear that same sort of thing all of the time. I'm going to tell you what I used to tell people who said the same thing.

Live your life to the full! In other words, whether you die suddenly, or see it coming, making sure that when you pass you have no regrets. Tell everyone you love you love them. If there's any unhealed hurts between you and someone else, try to heal them. You get the idea."

No comments: