Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Signs

When I was in Junior High there was a hit song by "The Five Man Electrical Band," entitled, "Signs." "Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs…" the chorus went. 

I'm becoming more and more aware that signs really are everywhere! One of them was an answer to my prayer and it came in a phone conversation I had with Josie, who told me of an incredible sign I'll tell you about in a minute. 

Starting last August, I set a goal to re-make my life completely by September 30th, of 2008. Shortly after that, several psychic types have been telling me that this will be a HUGE year for me, and that it will really explode around October of this year! 

Well, just because a psychic tells me, or you, something doesn't necessarily mean that you can just sit around and wait for it to happen. So, I've been proactively ensuring that my plans and their predictions become a reality. To paraphrase my new friend, Dr. Noah St. John (www.successclinic.com), "I'm not only working on my inner game, but I'm also working on my outer game as well." One of the things I'm doing is "afformations." To find out more about what afformations are, please see Noah's website. Afformations really can change your life. 

As I mentioned before, I'm also developing an attitude of gratitude. But lately, over the past week or so, I'm feeling as though I'm being nudged by God to ask for what I want, and look for the answer in signs. So I've been doing research into the whole notion of signs, and boy, have they been showing up for me! So much so, I'm thinking I'm going to write an e-book on the subject. 

Anyway, there are a few people in the world I just love talking to. One of them is Camille, whom I talked about yesterday, and another is Noah, whom I just talked about. Another is no stranger to you if you're a regular reader of my blog, and that's Josie Varga. 

Josie has Cerebral Palsy, is bi-laterally deaf, and has more moxy than I have on my best day! I love talking to her, and sometimes we'll talk several times a week; other weeks it'll only be once. Well, yesterday I got a "signal from the ether" to call Josie. 

We started talking about the television show she's trying to place with a producer, and ultimately a network which revolves around Medium Natalie Smith-Blakeslee, and yours truly.
Then she told me about the "sign" she and her family saw last Saturday. 

Josie, her husband John, and their two daughters, Erica, and Lea, all went shopping at a local mall. When they came home Erica looked up and said, "Wow, look at that!" 

Josie, John and Lea all looked up and what they saw moved Josie to tears. A single cloud was in the sky in the shape of an "angel." "You could see it had wings, and it was wearing a robe!" Josie told me. 

"Do you see that? Do you see that?" she asked John. 

"Yeah, I see it," John replied. 

Josie suggested that John get a camera so they could take a picture of it, when the cloud started to dissipate. A few moments later is was gone. 

John reminded Josie that another Medium told her there would be a sign in a cloud. Josie looked for her taped recording of the session. When she found it and played it, sure enough, the Medium had predicted that there would be such a sign - for John, from his father. 

John, the "open-minded skeptic" was flabbergasted. Was it really possible that his father had gone to such great lengths to let John know he loved him from the Other Side?

I teased John about being a skeptic, an open minded one, but still.... "I'm not a skeptic anymore!" John said. 

As Blaise Pascal once said, "There's enough light for those who believe to see, and enough darkness to blind those who don't." 

For me, John's sign from his father was a sign from God telling me I'm on the right track. 

Wishing you the very best life has to offer to you and those you love, 
Anthony

www.anthonyquinata.com

No comments: