Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rest In Peace

I'm in Los Angeles and I'm having fun hanging out with my mother, father, brothers and sisters; and, of course, my nieces and nephew.

I just found out today that one of my uncles, one of my father's brothers died two days ago back on Guam. He passed when he crashed into a tree. No one knows at this time why this happened. Personally, I just think his time was up.

I will say that I've been thinking a lot over the past week about a car wreck. Was it my intuition warning me this would happen? I honestly don't know.

One thing I was glad to hear was that everyone in my family acknowledges he's in a "better place." So there's not a whole lot of grieving going on. I guess, contrary to what I've believed for a long time now, they've been listening to me, after all.

Rest in peace, Uncle Norbert, until you're ready to continue your life and journey again, on the Other Side.

No comments: