Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Synchronicities

Well, today has been quite the day for me! I was in a bookstore earlier today and after looking at some books decided it's time to become serious about writing one of my own. In fact, my exact thought was, "Looks like writing a book is my next step." 

I was inspired to go the the New Age section and I picked up a book to look at. I wasn't sure why I picked it up, as it was a subject I was only somewhat interested in. 

As I was walking away from the shelf I was again "inspired" to look inside the book to see if there any pictures. There weren't any; instead there was a bookmark that said, "Ready to Write a Book?" I swear that's what it said! 

I stopped and read it and it was from a publishing company looking for authors! In all honesty, the bookmark was about all I read. My first thought was correct, I wasn't all that interested in the book to begin with. 

A little later I was on-line and watching a film Dr. Noah St. John sent to me via e-mail. Noah is the author of "Permission to Succeed," and "The Great Little Book of Afformations." I won't explain what "afformations" are here, but I will tell you it's a powerful technique for getting past any self sabotaging behaviors you may unconsciously have! 

In the film he talked about our subconscious blocks to creating the life we want to live. He simply mentioned that these blocks are what usually keep us from getting what we want for ourselves. You can find out more about Noah, and afformations by going to his website, www.successclinic.com.

Did I mention that when I was in the bookstore earlier, I was looking at books by Dr. Joe Vitale? In case you didn't know, he really came to the public's attention when he was one of the speakers on "The Secret" movie. 

So I'm sitting in a coffee shop, watching Noah's film when I decide to go to Vitale's website, www.mrfire.com. I've never been to his site before, and I noticed he has a video blog. So I go to it, pick a film, and what is he talking about? Our subconscious self sabotaging beliefs, and how to clear them! 

Well, God doesn't have to hit me with a lightening bolt to get me to see what I'm supposed to be learning today. I'm going to be applying what Noah started, and Vitale finished. In case you decide to go to Vitale's site, go to his video blog section, and click on the film from the Learning Annex. 

So what does all of this have to do with me being a Medium? Well, if you read my previous blog, you'll know that I'm all about living life fully. That way I won't have to hang around as a ghost, or come back around in another life. I'm just not into either of those ideas! 

No comments: