Monday, April 14, 2008

Someone I'd like you to meet...

My closest, and dearest friend, whom I've known for about 19 years is Camille Massing. I can't begin to imagine where I would be in my life right now if it weren't for her. When I was struggling with the idea of being a Medium, she was there with her unconditional support. 
Camille is a singer with the voice of an angel. She's also a talented songwriter.  Over the years we've known each other we've written a number of songs together, and she recorded them onto a cd entitled, "King's Ransom." It's a compilation of Christian songs that you'll enjoy if you like Joni Mitchell, or Amy Grant. 

She's a incredible spirit, and her love for God is reflected in her beautiful music. You can find her cd on www.cdbaby.com, or by going to www.camillemassing.com. Personally, my favorite song is "King's Ransom." Give it a listen! 

I received an e-mail this morning from a woman whose daughter, Chrissy, came through during her discernment session with me. She is asking for sponsorship as she walks in a fundraiser for suicide prevention. You can find more information on my website. I hope you'll find it in your heart to make a donation! 

Well, it's going to be a short one! I've got to get cracking on my taxes! 

www.anthonyquinata.com

No comments: