Thursday, April 17, 2008

My unknown Angel

I did a discernment for a couple of women, Diane and Joy, who came to see me together yesterday. It was they second time they've come to see me, the first time was 6 months ago. 

I don't remember who came through for them the last time, but they did tell me that people they didn't hear from last time did come through this time. Diane told me that before they came to see me she prayed to her father to come through time,  that he let her know it really was him coming through by mentioning the horses they owned when she was a child. So when I pointed at her and told her I was being told to talk about horses… they both gasped. 

It was a great session in which one man, an uncle who referred to himself as "the family clown," and "the village idiot," came through. Both Joy and Diane acknowledge that where ever he was, it turned into a party! 

But what really struck me as interesting was that Joy told me that several people in the building she works in have come to see me, and that I'm, on occasion, the subject of conversation in their "smoking room." Not only that, Joy also told me that there's a woman who frequently comes to them (I'm not sure if she works with them) and asks for testimonials for me, and even has a "newsletter(?)" she prints about me! 

If you're this lady, please contact me.  I'd love to thank you for your support! 

I bought Lisa Williams new book, "Life Among the Dead." I've only started reading it and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I'm a huge fan of Lisa's, and I have a lot of respect for her. Although she won't remember me I met her several years ago. My first thought, with her hair and her personality was, "You've got to be kidding me!" 

I saw her on Good Morning America yesterday morning. She gave a great interview and as usual, did it with a great deal of poise. She was interviewed by Diane Sawyer. I judged, by the questions being asked, that while Mediums have come a long way, thanks to people like Lisa, George Anderson, and John Edward, Allison Du Bois, and so many others,  we still have a long way to go. 

Lisa, you rock! I love who you are! 

In my other blog on WordPress, I'm going to continue my discussion of "sacred signs." 

Blessings,
Anthony 

www.anthonyquinata
http://anthonyquinata.wordpress.com


No comments: