Thursday, April 3, 2008

Psychic Trade Party

Kat and Maru, who call themselves "The Intuitive Divas" (www.intuitivedivas.com) host a "psychic trade party" at Kat's house. The idea is that psychics in, and around, the Denver Metro area to come and share their talents with one another. 

Only four of us ended up attending, and that included Maru and Kat! Eric, an intuitive was there along with myself. Personally, I enjoyed it. It made the readings more intimate. 

We placed ourself in a circle and basically each one of us was read by the other three. In order to respect their privacy, I'll just talk about what I was told. 

Kat cautioned me against writing my book for at least 3o days while I "cleared" myself. It's been my obsession of sorts to clear my unconscious beliefs. I'm seeing more and more lately that there's more to life than I've been allowing myself to experience. 

Kat mentioned something about my upcoming television appearance, and where television fits in my future. I won't go into it here because she brought up something I suspected all along, but I don't want to talk about it at this time until it's resolved.

Maru did say that she definitely "saw" me in radio. Eric said, "Not just radio, but satellite radio." All three were in agreement there. I asked Maru when she saw this happening and she told me sometime this year. Possibly October, but definitely within this year. 

This struck me because she's the third psychic type who mentioned October to me. One psychic who wants me to refer to her as "The Contessa," told me a couple of months ago that my life will be completely different by October. Last year, my friend, and Medium, Natalie Smith-Blakeslee told me that big things will start happening for me starting this August.  Shortly after that I resolved that my life would be different by setting goals I wanted to achieve by September 30 of this year. 

Before they said this, I had been considering radio as a way to start reaching more people but didn't consider satellite radio. All three agreed that satellite radio was the only way to reach the number of people I'm supposed to reach. I couldn't help but think, "So what does this mean? I'm going to be the male "Dr. Laura" of the psychic world?" 

Maru also said that while this won't happen, I'll be making a contact with regards to this "next month." As things progress, I'll keep you posted, I promise! 

Before all of this, since Maru volunteered to be read first I thought I would do a quick discernment. I distinctly got a spirit that was a mother energy to Maru and while I was giving her what was coming through, she verified some of it, but a lot of what I was receiving didn't resonate with her. It turns out it was her grandmother who opened the door but it was Kat's grandmother who wanted center stage! 

This happens at times when I'm trying to do what I do in a small group. The spirits will stand behind one person to get my attention, even if they're not related to that person. By the time we figured this out, I had to promise Kat I would do her discernment (reading) the next time we get together. I was able to contribute clairvoyant readings for all three though. 

I want to end by thanking Kat for opening up her home to us, and I want to thank Maru, Kat, and Eric for the fun evening and the predictions. 


No comments: