Monday, April 21, 2008

Looking forward...

I've got quite a week coming up! I'm going to be in Los Angeles, and while I'm there I'm going to be doing a television show in Philadelphia (or someplace in the Pa. area). 

I was originally supposed to do the show a couple of weeks or so ago, but I was asked if I could reschedule it. So now, I'll be doing the show over the phone, and doing discernments (readings) for audience members over the phone. They're going to show my picture, I guess it's the one on my website. 

I was told that there will be a "packed house" for the show. I have absolutely no idea how this is going to work out, so wish me luck! I'm assuming that I'll be doing an interview, and then doing the readings. 

For the record, I won't know who I'm going to be doing readings for. I'm glad it's working out the way it is because then I can't be accused of cluing in on facial expressions or any of that nonsense. 

My parents will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this Saturday! That's the primary reason I'll be in Los Angeles, but I'll also be doing an event while I'm there. 

I'm also writing about "sacred signs" in my other blog. I'm excited about writing it, and the responses I'm getting from it! 

I just finished reading Lisa Williams book, "Life Amongst the Dead." I read it in two days, I loved it so much. I highly recommend it. It's a great story by a woman who inspires me. 

Speaking of women who inspire me. I talked to Camille Massing this morning and she's in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. She'll be back tomorrow, and she'll be driving me to the airport on Wednesday. As I mentioned before, she's a close friend and she has a great cd of music entitled, "King's Ransom." You can find it on CD Baby, or by going to her website, www.camillemassing.com.

Someone else who inspires me is Dr. Noah St. John (www.successclinic.com). Noah says that an essential component to success is having someone who unconditionally supports you. That's who Camille is to me. Noah is also the creator of a concept called, "afformations." 

I honestly believe that virtually everything that is happening in my life right now is due to afformations being the foundation. My life was pretty scattered, with a lot of potential, but not a lot to show for it. Thank you Noah. As far as I'm concerned, you're a blessing to the world. 

No comments: